Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The First Rain!

Disclaimer: If you looking for humour or controversy - don't read further!
When those first drops splashed onto my glasses, everything suddenly felt right. It was an inexplicable feeling of joy and I felt like a child who just got his first lollipop. It was the first rain of the season and I was eagerly looking forward to it. And to have happened when there was total blackout – pure bliss.

Getting wet in the rain has always excited me. Letting every other thing go, just standing under the clouded black sky with big fat droplets hitting my head and back, that soothing cool breeze gushing onto the face, the lush green flora around, the musky,pleasant odour of earth, the hustle-bustle and water splattering – it’s an awesome feeling, gives such a peace to my mind - very serene.
If you know, what I am talking about, then probably enjoy the rain as much as I do. But if you don’t, then the next time it rains, go, get wet!

1 comments:

anasuya said...

:) main bhi aa rahi hoon baarish dekhne :) jald hi :)

Post a Comment